For the first time, the Nisimazine team arrives to Karlovy Vary International Film Festival to create a Special edition covering the East of the West Competition focused on feature films from Central and Eastern Europe.
The team, composed by Mirona Nicola (Romania), Sara Ishaq (Yemen/Scotland), Andreaa Dobre (Romania), Sebastiano Pucciarelli (Italy), Josef Rabara as a photographer (Czech Republic) and Giovanni Vimercati (Italy), are working hard on the e-book that will be published as soon as the festival is over.
While we wait for the complete Nisimazine Special Karlovy Vary, here you can find archived the daily newsletters we are sending out!
- Interview with Iveta Grofova (Made in As)
- Review The Firemen's Ball
- Review Yuma
- Interview with Toomas Husser (Mushrooming)
- Review A trip
- Interview with Bojan Vuletic (Practical Guide to Belgrade with Singing and Dancing)
- Review Shameless
- Review Iron Sky
- Interview Kristina Buožytė (Vanishing Waves)
- Review Beasts of the Southern Wild
- Review Somewhere in Palilula
- Interview with Péter Bergendy (The Exam)
- Review Sofia's last ambulance
- Review House with a Turret
- Interview with Sara Cserhalmi (Dear Betrayed Friends)
- Review People out there
- Review Boy Eating the Bird's Food
You can also find our Nisimazine archive at: www.nisimazine.eu/