Marvelous news! We are proud to announce the name of the 8 participants of our Nisimazine Cannes 2012!
Participants from France, Estonia and Turkey took part of our Film Journalism Workshop in Cannes Film Festival (16 - 27 May 2012), where they formed an international team motivated to make innovative and fresh festival coverage. The team created a 96-page-e-book covering the Camera d’Or competition (open to 1st feature films only) and the shorts of the festival! Every selected participant spent a week in Cannes in this unique opportunity to gain practical, hands on experience in film journalism.
These are the name of the participants:
- Aurite Kouts (France)
- Greta Varts (Estonia)
- Emilie Padellac (France)
- Chloe Vollmer-Lo (France)
- Franziska Knupper (Germany/France)
- Ali Deniz Sensöz (Turkey)
- Marek Mäemets (Estonia/Austria)
- Cecile Janvier (France)
2012 has been our 7th year consecutive doing during Cannes Film festival, and this year, we've been covering the Caméra d'Or and the short films competitions.
Click on the cover to read the e-book:
- Reviews of the feature and short films in competition of Caméra d'Or
- Interviews with the directors presenting their films including Ben Zeitlin (Beasts of the Suthern Wild), Carlos Dieges (Caméra d'Or Jury President) or Benjamin Parent (It's not a cowboy movie)
To learn about our Nisimazine 2012 schedule, click here
This project is supported by the Youth in Action programme of the European Commission.