BOOK OF PROJECTS 2013!
The second round of European Short Pitch will start on 1st of March in Luxembourg in collaboration with Discovery Zone, The Luxembourg City Film Festival and you can already have a look at the Book of Projects where you'll find all information about the 25 selected projects of European Short Pitch 2013! Click on the cover to read it!
To kick off this second round, on 1st of March we'll be hosting a Panel Discussion, moderated by Matthieu Darras, to talk about the spread of co-production in the short film world. With the participation of Louise Bellicaud & Ron Dyens (Sacrebleu), Amel Bouzid (Novak Prod) & Marcell Gerő(Campfilm), Kaśka Krośny (East of West Cinema AB) & Joanna Solecka (Wajda Studio), Martin Repka and Daniele Segre (Redibis Film). Read more about the Panel here.
The two following days, 2nd and 3rd of March, will be dedicated to the co-production forum where the selected projects will be pitched in front of producers from all around Europe.
Read it online here.
You can download it too!
Download the Book of Producers
Read online the Book of Producers
SELECTED PROJECTS 2013!
NISI MASA is thrilled to announce the names of the 25 projects selected for the 7th edition of European Short Pitch!
These projects will have the opportunity to be developed through a scriptwriting workshop (8th to 13rd January) in Zagreb, Croatia and to be pitched in front of European film producers during a Coproduction Forum (1st to 3rd March) in Luxembourg City (Luxembourg).
And to round out our final list of participants for European Short Pitch 2013, we’re very glad to announce our Croatian Selection. Dea Jagic with The Story of the Lost Boy and Ana Vilenica with The Fire.
Welcome aboard! Happy to have you residing by our side!
Now, no more waiting, check out the list of selected participants:
- Anesthesia - Sahiti Noar (Kosovo)
- Ballad - Banhazi Judit (Hungary)
- Deadboy - Kotzamani Konstantina (Greece)
- The Memory of the Future - Steiner David (France)
- The Fire - Ana Vilenica (Croatia)
- Free Love - De Kroon Jantiene (Netherland)
- The Gender Reassignment Musical - Istrate Adina (Romania)
- Honey can you take my Human for a Walk - Subic Miha (Slovenia)
- Infinita Tristeza - Galligani Gabriele (Italy)
- The hidden Eldery of Paris - Bogdan Alina (Romania)
- The Key To A Man's Heart - Schlesinger James (United Kingdom)
- Ana - Pipo Carla (Spain)
- Mr. Cat & Sparrow - Patmanidis Vasilis (Greece)
- MR. Nelu - Baltatu Oana (Romania)
- The Noise Maker - Kaupinis Karolis (Lithuania)
- Bright Shadow - Oakley Claire (United Kingdom)
- Purim Shpiel - Alishenas Yashar (Sweden)
- Saturday - Forshaw Mike (United Kingdom)
- The Seventh - Debowski Grzegorz (Poland)
- Behind the door - Iakovleva Olga (Russia)
- Wake me up - Dea Jagic (Croatia)
- Tigers - Toivoniemi Jenni (Finland)
- To leave or not to live - Belenitskaya Nina (Russia)
- The Queen of England stole my parents - Pocius Justinas (Lithuania)
- Witch's Milk - Jehle Martin (Germany)
Five professionals related with the art of scriptwriting will be tutoring and guiding the 25 participants of the 7th edition of European Short Pitch. Here you have their names (if you want to know more about them click here):
- Fabienne Aguado
- Orsolya Benko
- Nadja Dumouchel
- Razvan Radulescu
- Leonardo Staglianò
MEET THE JURY 2013!
From the 15th till the 16th of November, the European Short Pitch jury will gather during the 28th edition of the Interfilm International Short Filmfestival in Berlin, to discuss, dissect and select the 25 projects which will be taking part in the 7th edition of European Short Pitch.
If this sounds exciting, just wait to know the names of the Jury 2013!
- Lucio Besana (Writer/Director – ESP 2012)
- Eni Brandner (Filmmaker/Visual Artist - Head, Heart & Brain of Enimation – ESP 2012)
- Lydia Castellano (Writer/Director - ESP 2007)
- Jerome Nunes (Writer/Director/Producer - ESP Coproduction Forum Manager)
- Fabrizio Parisi (Writer/Director - Wannabe Waiter – ESP 2011)
- Michaela Pňačeková (Festival Organizer/Programmer and Head of Network Department NISI MASA)
- Marija Škrlec (Writer – ESP 2011)
- Júlia Széphelyi (Writer - Creative Consultant at AZT-Media – ESP 2012)
- Wim Vanacker (Writer/Director - Head of - Script Department NISI MASA)
- Jakub Viktorin (Producer - Managing Director of Visegrad Film Forum)
- Avgousta Zourelidi (Director – ESP 2012)
CALL FOR PROJECTS - CLOSED!
This is the moment you've all been waiting for. NISI MASA – European Network For Young Cinema is proud to announce the Call for Projects for its 7th edition of EUROPEAN SHORT PITCH.
EUROPEAN SHORT PITCH is an initiative aimed at promoting European coproduction of short films which combines a scriptwriting workshop in residency, an on-line session and a Coproduction Forum bringing together scriptwriters and industry professionals from all over Europe.
EUROPEAN SHORT PITCH 2013 will consist of two main events:
1. The Scriptwriting Workshop: 8th to 13rd January 2013 in Zagreb (Croatia)
2. The Coproduction Forum: 1st to 3rd March in Luxembourg City (Luxembourg)
NISI MASA is calling for projects from writers, directors and producers (aged between 18-35 years old) with international short film projects in development. Your nationality or country of residence should be one of the member countries of the MEDIA Programme (European Union + Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland). European Short Pitch will also select up to 3 projects from non-member countries of the MEDIA Programme where NISI MASA has a member organisation: Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia and Ukraine.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like further promotional materials, feel free to contact us.